2012 - Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering, University of South Alabama
2012 - Present, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, LLP , Mobile, AL
- HVAC and Plumbing design for commercial and heavy industrial applications
- Rail Loading/Unloading system for crude oil delivery system including steam/condensate system, pumping systems, pig launch system, API 650 tanks, tank heating coils, etc.
2010-2012 - Navy Center for Research and Fire Survivability (Ex-USS Shadwell LSD 15) , Mobile, AL
- Fire damage research testing
- Data analysis with flow design and result computation
- Outfitting of ship compartments with water suppression systems
- Gas analyzer outfitting and testing
- Thermocouple testing and calibration
- Welding and various metal fabrication
- Pressure transducer calibration and installation
Honor and Achievements
- Member American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Memeber American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Certified