2007 – Masters of Civil Engineering with Concentration on Structures, Auburn University
2006 – Bachelors of Civil Engineering, Auburn University
2008 - Present, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, Inc., Mobile, AL
- Design of commercial and industrial structural steel and heavy reinforced foundations.
- Structural design of marine and industrial facilities, docks, conveyors, barge and rail facilities.
- Structural design of commerical buildings project including schools, banks, restaurants, churches and shopping centers.
- Heavy lift plan anaylsis and loading/unloading plans for heavy lift applications.
2007 - 2008, Schmidt Consulting Group , Mobile, AL
- Design of commercial and municipal buildings such as schools and banks.Civil Engineer
2006- 2007, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
Graduate Research Assistant Civil Engineering
- Collected and analyzed research data on various projects.
Honor and Achievements
- Registered Professional Engineer in Alabama & Illinois
- Member American Society of Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers Association of Alabama
- National Deans List