2008 – Masters of Science, Structural Engineering, Auburn University
2005 – Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, University of South Alabama
2008 - Present, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, LLP , Mobile, AL
- Structural design of marine and industrial facilities, docks, conveyors, barge and rail facilities.
2006- 2008, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
Graduate Research Assistant
- Determination of Hurricane Surge Wave Forces on Bridge Superstructures and Design/Retrofit Options to Mitigate or Sustain These Forces
- Reviewed and developed equations to quantify forces generated by hurricane surge waves on coastal bridge decks and made recommendations for designs to mitigate/sustain these forces.
2005 - 2006, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, LLP , Mobile, AL
- Field Engineer for McDuffie Dock 1 Expansion Project
Honor and Achievements
- Registered Professional Engineer in Alabama
- Member American Society of Civil Engineers – Vice President (Student Chapter – USA)
- Recipient of Computer Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Scholarship: 2004
- Recipient of Miller Engineering Scholarship: 2003