2015 Ė Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Alabama
2016 - Present, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, Inc., Mobile, AL
- Civil design of marine and industrial facilities, docks, conveyors, barge and rail facilities and roadways.
- Site development for large commercial projects.
2012 - 2013 - Engineering Technician at TTL, Inc., Tuscaloosa, AL
Geotechnical, Analytical, Material, Environmental Testing and Engineering. University of Alabama Co-Op Education Program
- Analyzed and performed geotechnical laboratory material tests for clients such as sieve analyses, proctor density, plasticity index, and concrete cylinder compression tests.
- Field work included observing and reporting the placement of concrete, fill material, H-piles, Geopiers, post tension cables and also performing testing of materials for concrete, subgrade and base material strength, compaction, and moisture content. Other work included hand auguring to determine foundation material conditions and working alongside the drill crew collecting boring samples and creating groundwater wells.
Honor and Achievements
- Member American Society of Civil Engineers
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Certified
- Member of Jasonís Senior Menís Honor Society
- Cardinal Key Honor Society (Elected Vice-President),
- Order of Alpha Honor Society