Joshua T. Lack
2002-2007 - Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, Mississippi State University
2001-2002 - Millsaps College, Jackson, Mississippi
2014 – Present, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, Inc., Memphis, TN
- Design rigging and lifting plans supporting various heavy industrial markets including: petrochemical, nuclear power, wind power, heavy civil, fossil power, heavy rigging / lifting, heavy transport, marine shipping, rail shipping.
2013 – 2014, Barnhart Crane & Rigging Service Center, Memphis, TN
- Completed the Barnhart engineering training program.
2009-2013, Edwards Moving And Rigging, Shelbyville, KY
- Employed as a Rigging Engineer where duties include oversight of moving and setting heavy items across the United States but not limited to, production of engineered plans, client meetings, coordinating site walk downs, drafting, light structural design, equipment design, fabrication plans, crane rigging design, fabrication supervision, field labor supervision, and rigging inspection supervision.
2008-2009, Peterson Engineering/WMP Construction Co., Columbus, MS
Engineer in Training
- Engineering duties included drafting, surveying, project supervision, municipal sewer and water design, and taking projects to bid for construction.
- Construction-Field Engineer duties include estimating, material testing, project supervision, project management, and billing.
2007-2008, Cives Steel Company, Rosedale, MS
Engineer in Training
- Engineer in training duties included estimating, material testing, project supervision, project management, and billing.
2006-2007, Peterson Engineering/WMP Construction Co., Columbus, MS
- Engineering Intern duties included drafting, surveying, aiding in the design of subdivisions and light structural design.
- Construction-Field Engineer duties included material testing, project supervision, management and producing bills of quantities.
Honor and Achievements
- Registered Professional Engineer in Mississippi
- Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout, Gold Palm and Order of Arrow
- Member of “ Habitat for Humanity”