2022 – Bachelors of Science Civil Engineering, Auburn University
2023-Present, Cowles, Murphy, Glover & Associates, Inc., Mobile, AL
- Civil design of commercial and industrial site plans including storm water retention, site drainage, railroads, access roadways and bridges.
2023-2023, GMCivil., Grapevine, Texas
- Participated in the design of mixed used, master planned residential projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Responsible for the design of paving, water, sewer, grading, and drainage improvements for residential projects.
- Responsible for the design and preparation of construction plans for multiple major thoroughfares.
2022-2023, TexasBit., Irvine, Texas
- Manage street/roadway construction projects ranging from $70,000 to $2,000,000 in contract value.
- Implement engineering layout applications into field personal, apply surveying knowledge and equipment to increase precision and accuracy of construction.
- Involved in the entire construction process from the bidding stage till the final completion.
- Knowledge and experience in asphalt and cement materials testing.
Honors and Achievements
- Member American Society of Civil Engineering